OUR MISSION STATEMENT
We believe human potential is a huge but also extremely underutilized resource both by companies and by individuals themselves.
Within the Talent Reserve, we support companies to capitalize on the human potential they have access through their employees, guided by the simple slogan: Discover and Develop.
Through Discover – we identify, structure and present data about the employees potential of a company (possibly without even knowing that they have it) to support management in making smart, efficient, relevant decisions and in line with the company’s business objectives – regarding current business projects as well as adaptation to the future. We also identify the most effective possible methods to motivate employees to use their potential in the company’s business projects.
Under the motto Discover, we run programs, projects and activities through which we aim to identify two types of information inside the company:
- Quantitative and qualitative data related to the experience of employees in the company, attitudes, opinions, ideas on various levels – from the general opinion to what it means for everyone to be an employee of the company, to relationships between colleagues, perceptions regarding communication, collaboration, development opportunities, the relationship with management, possible value conflicts, perceptions of the compensation and benefits system, performance, development, feedback, etc. We call this process and service Organizational Diagnosis.
- Inventorying the skills existing at a given moment within the company, those possessed by the employees – in order to create a dynamic platform where these data are stored, analyzed, combined, updated – with the aim of supporting project allocation decisions, tasks work, as well as decisions on the development of current employees or other ways to properly supplement, develop or acquire the human capital necessary for the successful running of business projects, now and in the future. We call this process and service offered Potential Mapping.
Under the motto Develop, we also support companies in two ways – development for managers and development for employees through innovative methods, with the help of music
- Developing hiring managers to conduct recruitment more correctly, intelligently and responsibly – taking into account the war for talent we are in and where the role of the hiring manager is of utmost importance to attract the right people to his/ her team.
We help managers in creating accurate role description and profile, understanding the market, clear and effective assessment methods, communication, flexibility and correct bidding decisions – all important elements of a successful recruitment process, where the final decision belongs to the manager .
Thus, training a manager to effectively manage the recruitment process is a differentiator in the company’s ability to attract better quality personnel, even when competing with employers with a strong reputation in the labor market.
We call this service Recruitment Advisory.
- Employee development, using sound and Music as a pretext and work tool. Music is of immense wealth and an unimaginably valuable resource through the variety of metaphors through which it can contribute to development, through the medium of experiential learning (from instruments, variety of musical typologies and forms, the variety of world music, which has deep connotations, but also science , music theory, great historical cultural currents, great personalities).
With the help of the resources offered by the music field, we run independent workshops or integrated into team building programs, covering various topics such as:
- Increasing team cohesion
- Communication – from skills to process
- Cooperation in operational processes
- Development & Training Creative thinking
- Training Strategic thinking
- Team management
- Development of healthy interpersonal relationships
- Emotional well-being of employees (wellbeing)
We call this service Organizational Development with sound and music
BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY / VALUES:
The way we perform in day by day activity is translated in the adopted and pursued behaviors that also build and define our culture:
Create and implement reasonable, practical and meaningful solutions to clients’ current and estimated needs
Embrace efficient and consistent communication within the company and in all relationships we establish with customers, candidates and suppliers
- LISTEN & LEARN
Listen and learn from our clients and partners whenever they are the expert
- COUNSEL & EDUCATE
Counsel and educate the beneficiaries during processes and projects – whenever we are the expert
In our organizational intervention events we use music and learning through music metaphor for a specific and applied experiential learning.