- Strategic Recruitment – for hiring managers
The recruitment success is a result of both recruiter’s as well as the hiring manager’s involvement in the process. If a hiring manager handles the process poorly there is a high risk for him /her to fail in filling the vacancy successfully.
The high frequency of such failures we identified in our projects and also in the general market determined us to develop a program for hiring managers and support them in becoming more skillful at attracting the desired candidates and get an increased the rate of employment offers accepted by candidates.
Our workshops ar designed for both open as well as inhouse working sessions. We target to hiring managers, at all organization level.
- To clarify managers’ direct impact on the candidates they meet.
- To help managers identify the handle successfully the before, during and after the interview issues and cases.
- To equip the managers with know-how, resources and tools to deal efficiently with the challenges of attracting and retaining the right people in their teams
In case you are interested to fiind aut more or to register for an upcoming workshop, please lt us know through the form below which helps us administer your request.
Aici va fi intordus formularul care are link in miniCRM
- Successful Onboarding – for hiring manager
After a more or less exhaustive recrutiment process finally a manager has a new person in his / her team. So, you have a new collegue. What’s next? Are you ready and correctly prepared to welcome and onboard the person?
For the managers who want and need a lucrative onboarding program, we have designed the Strategic Onboarding workshop.
- To capitalize on human capital investment
- To analyse the current process throgh an audit
- To improve or (re)design the onboarding process in a manner that positively impact employees performance, stability and time to performance
- To equip the managers with know-how, resources and tools to deal efficiently with the challenges of onboarding – with focus on efficiency and meaningfulness .