The employing company is a highly reputable and a top player in the office design industry in Romania, with a lengthy history in the market, working with global and local companies as clients, multiple awards winner and in continuous strive to set trends and standards.
- Market research; identifying new potential clients;
- Updating the building & client database;
- Small sales & Customer service with the perspective of becoming a full sales;
- Give support to the sales team (project directors) throughout the sales process (before & after a deal is won).
Wtah is being offered:
- A challenging position, working in an excellent and professional environment;
- Working Time: The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 6.00pm, 1 hour lunch break;
- Vacation and Public Holidays: These will be provided in line with Romanian employment legislation;
- Salary & Benefits: Annual Salary will be competitive.
- The type of person we require will be either a final year student or the holder of a university diploma, with or without work experience, but motivated and willing to learn.
Skill Sets (expected):
- English language mandatory;
- Driving licence B mandatory;
- PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Highly organized and able to work under pressure;
- Honest, hard-working, self-confident and friendly personality;
- Motivated to work in a challenging, dynamic environment;
- Reliable, precise and responsible, team player;