Employing company is UK based distributor with global operating branches for products categories: Professional Hygiene, Professional Cleaning, Protective Equipment, HORECA packaging.
- Manage the initiation, execution and successful delivery of medium and small size IT projects as part of the technology transformation process
- Working with local stakeholders across all parts of the business (Finance department, Customer service department, Procurement department, Logistic department, Sales department)
- Working with 3rd party vendors and integration partners ( e-commerce platform, IT Group department in Amsterdam and Budapest for EDI, WMS , stock control or other related software, 3rd party supplier for maintaining the local infrastructure, etc)
The key objective of the role is to ensure the successful completion of these initiatives, actively supporting the realization of company roadmap and as a result, enabling the overall business strategy and to ensure the daily running of the local IT infrastructure (with the 3rd party’s support).
- Initiating, executing, and completing strategically relevant business/technology initiatives
- Follow the project scope & objectives firmly, based on business requirements, to ensure the project will deliver the required business benefits
- Capture deliverables by creating & maintaining end-2-end / integral project plan to track progress
- Perform risk & dependency management and manage project progress by defining mitigating measures to minimize impact
- Measure project performance in the relevant areas to ensure project benefits are realized
- Create and maintain all required project documentation as per PMO guidelines
- Primary point of contact for all matters concerning the project and ability to communicate project status and progress effectively across all layers of the organization, managing expectations and stakeholders
- Communicate clearly to ensure alignment to the project plan and scope
- Degree educated (BA or higher)
- Proven experience in management of small – mid scale programs or IT projects, and driving 3rd party partnerships / relationships.
- Experience in implementing IT transformation programs, including an in-depth understanding of the relevant business processes involved.
- Experience in maintaining the IT infrastructure when 3rd party service supplier is not available
- Experience in the wholesale/distribution/logistics industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of AX or other ERP and WMS solution is a plus
- Deep knowledge and understanding of project implementation methodologies including Agile, Kanban, Waterfall is a plus.
- Travel throughout RO is expected 10 – 20 %
- Excellent command of English is a must (both written and spoken).