JOB: FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE
The employing company is based in Bucharest and is one of the main infrastructure-based provider of telecommunications services in Romania and is positioned as a quality leader in the communications segment for medium and large company provides national and international transport solutions for data, voice, internet access, cloud services and collocation in own data centers. The company operates an extensive Ethernet and MPLS network built on a resilient fiber optic infrastructure.
In the role of the Field Sales Executive you will have to:
- Identify, qualify and create new relationships by proactively calling-out, meeting and attending relevant events, or by means of other ways to create new customer relationships;
- Generate new business out of a dedicated portfolio of Prospects, where neither information, nor contacts might exist;
- Create and manage the proposals for the opportunities, by selling the company Services & Solutions, respecting internal Business Case Approval Requirements;
- Increase sales in key markets and segments;
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Previous sales experience in telecommunication industry or companies selling cloud and / or soft as a service solutions;
- Customer focus;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills;
- The ability to promptly react, to analyze, diagnose and solve issues;
- Results and performance drive;
- Strong sense of work ethics and integrity;
- Proactivity, creativity, initiative, drive to improve and continuously learn;
- Appropriate level of technical knowledge and skills in order to achieve the sales targets;
- Knowledge of telecommunications market;
- Proficiency in english;
- Clean driving license (B categ).